Dont you wish your flowers could last forever? Sadly they dont, but with these tips, they will be gorgeous for a week or more.
Your blooms will come with fresh water so they will be happy until you can get them home. Please keep them upright until you are ready to unwrap.
1. Find a gorgeous, vase, cup, tea pot make sure its super clean.
2. Fill the vase with luke warm water. Not cold as it can be a shock to the flowers.
3. We cut all the stems at a 45 degree angle as this helps the flower drink as much as possible so they are ready to go into the vase.
4. Make sure there is no follage or leaves in the water as this can contaminate the water.
5. Change the water every 1 to 2 days to ensure your flowers stay looking pretty.
6. Lastly Enjoy your pretty flowers.